Metal detector XP Gmaxx II V.4 with 22,5cm DD coil (GMAXXII)
DescriptionThanks to its 4,6 kHz search frequency, the G-Maxx II is a powerful and versatile detector for coins and significant objects in various types of ground.
An important flexibility in the set up allows you to fit in with the ground you wish prospect, thanks to the Multi-Tones mode, the IRON LEVEL and the new IRON THRESHOLD adjustments.
We chose instantaneous sound signalling, rather than a LCD display because of the extraordinary faculties of analysis of the human ear compared to an LCD display.
LCD displays cannot respond in real time and do not capture weak signals that are too brief or too close to other signals.
G-Maxx II sound signalling provides real-time output of the most imperceptible signal.
Our detectors use wide scan search heads (Double D), because this coil geometry allows a better grounds penetration.
You will appreciate the sturdiness and the manufacturing quality of our equipment. Because a metal detector is generally used in extreme conditions, we have given full attention to the most sensitive parts. G-Maxx is being developed and manufactured with quality components and material, thus ensuring your XP detector a maximum useful life.
- New 9” coil made with carbon fibre including a newly designed coil cover
- Very resistant cable, conceived to resist to movements constraints
- XP Connector top of the range, completely waterproof
- Light and robust ABS electronic box . For a maximum comfort, the box is worn hip mounted (Hipmount bag provided). It can also be fixed under the armrest.
- Light detector and perfectly balanced
- Unbreakable armrest
- 3 parts shaft with twin locking collar system
- Fibreglass lower stem
- New versatile hipmount bag doubling as a control box cover
- Frequency : 4,6 Khz.
- Mode : Motion
- Multi-tone discrimination in ALL METAL mode
- Microprocessor analysis of signals
- Volume control for low Tone (iron volume)
- New fine-tuning using “IRON THRESHOLD” allows you to identify iron as a low tone very precisely, giving YOU control
- IGround Balance : adjustable
- SILENCER switch : 3 position to limit iron false signals
- Wireless headphone transmitter (new 2 channel version) already built into the circuit boards of these four new detectors.
- New FREQ SHIFT switch on the front of the detectors to reduce any interference from other XP machines being used nearby.
- Change the channel of the Wireless headphone (ch1/ch2)
- Change the frequency of the detector (Freq 1/ Freq 2)
- Improved graduation of the sensitivity settings
- New powerful, entirely reworked circuit board, combining performance together with higher sensitivity to winkle out the ‘goodies’.
- Faster recovery than previous models enabling you to find deeper targets near iron.
- Power : 8 Alkaline batteries 1.5Volts AA or rechargeable NiMh pack.
- Battery life : alkaline : 45 hours – Battery : 45 hours (2300 mAh NiMh)
- Battery low alert
- Coil cover, backphone FX-01 and Hipmount bag provided
Add to Cart
|Take at office||For Free!||7-14 days|
|DPD Pickup||For Free!||8-15 days|
|Pasta Stacija||For Free!||8-25 days|
|Omniva||For Free!||8-15 days|
|Circle K||For Free!||8-15 days|
|Courier in Riga||4 €||8-15 days|
|District centers||5 €||8-15 days|
|Districts||5 €||8-15 days|
In the store and on delivery in LatviaOnline and bank transfer
With any delivery method
Guarantee 2 years