Metal detector Garrett AT MAX (1142160)
Garrett AT Max Features
Garrett AT MAX is a metal detector of middle class designed for professional search for metal objects in the water and in the ground. The manufacturer has installed the latest innovational technologies having created a universal retrieving device.
Metal detector technical characteristics:
- Operation frequency – 13.6 kHz.
- Waterproof coil Proformance DD (8.5*11 inches) works at the depth of up to 3 meters.
- Display illumination.
- PinPoint function.
- Wireless headset.
- Adjusting tripod length.
- Power supply - 4 АА batteries.
This metal detector differentiates small coins and jewellery pieces at the depth of up to 35 cm. Its small weight (1.4 kg) allows using the product with comfort.
Buying a Garrett AT MAX metal detector is an excellent decision for people who aim at effective search for artefacts in the ground and in the water. The features of the device will make the work of the user convenient and pleasant to the maximum.
The built-in Z-Lynk ™ wireless system, plus wireless earbuds, add comfort to your prospecting.
- Coil 8.5x11 "Proformance DD, waterproof.
- Sensitivity per coin 5 kopecks. (USSR): 30-35 cm
- Ultimate sensitivity: 1.5 m.
- Power supply: 4 x 1.5 V
- Working frequency: 13.6 kHz
- User guide.
- Garrett MS-3 Z-link Wireless Headphones
- Coil protection
|Battery type||4xAA / 1.5 V|
|Treasure and artifacts||Yes|
|Frequency up to 9 kHz||No|
|Frequency 10-15 kHz||Yes|
|Frequency from 16 kHz||No|
|Coil to 10"||No|
|Coil from 15"||No|
|Water resistant||3 m|
|3.5mm headphone jack||No|
|6.3mm headphone jack||No|
In the store and on delivery in LatviaOnline and bank transfer
With any delivery method